Knowing that pregnancy and birth can be demanding on your body and mind, Lamaze seeks to help build your confidence and ensure that you have the support you need during pregnancy and birth. You’ve likely received a lot of information from many resources, and it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. We’ll help you evaluate these resources to make safe and healthy choices that are best for you and your baby.
Lamaze: Helping You Decide What’s Best for Both
* Lamaze supports evidence-based pregnancy and birth practices that are supported by research and experienced childbirth educators.
* Lamaze guides you as you navigate all of your options, and their benefits and drawbacks.
* Lamaze seeks to empower you as you explore how your body was designed for birth, and encourages you to work with your body’s natural abilities.
* Lamaze provides strategies for natural pain management during labor, reducing unnecessary medical interventions. – Lamaze ensures that you feel continuously supported during labor and birth.
* Lamaze stresses the importance of natural pain management strategies through labor and birth, helping you choose methods that are safe and healthy.
* Lamaze encourages bonding between you and your baby, with the importance of skin-to-skin contact and time to get to know your new baby after birth.