Regional Perinatal Center
Your relationship with Women’s Health Associates means you will have a close relationship with the Regional Perinatal Center in Syracuse. For at-risk patients, the Regional Perinatal Center provides the most comprehensive and advanced medical care for women with special needs during their pregnancy.
Advanced Services & Support
The center provides a full range of support and testing for at risk pregnancies.
- Care and services for women with gestational diabetes (diabetic pregnancy)
- Fetal health studies (includes measuring amniotic fluid and monitoring the baby’s heart rate, breathing movements, and blood flow)
- Prenatal diagnosis (diagnosing birth defects through ultrasound and/or amniocentesis
- Obstetrical ultrasound (sonogram)
- Arrangement and transfer of care
- Counseling: crisis, genetic, individual and relationship, nutrition, perinatal grief, prepregnancy, teratologic (dealing with fetal malformations)
- Support services: assistance obtaining medical insurance; assistance obtaining financial; food; and housing aid; job training program
University Health Care Center
90 Presidential Plaza
Syracuse, NY 13202
Phone: 315 464-4458
Fax: 315 464-6388